With an aim to revisualize education, our client hired us for his Ed-Tech-Sci organisation to develop an application that facilitates education. To come up with a great app, our developers at ChicMic developed Kube. This is one of the trending AR based educational game boxes that feature pioneering technology to build a variety of 20 skills of your child. Based on advanced educational approaches such as Gamification, 3D Visualization, Augmented Reality and Assessment Architecture, this app is a great solution for parents to shape their kid’s critical & logical reasoning skills.
How KUBE Works?
- Simply download the app on your iOS or Android devices
- Sign up with your Facebook, Google+ or Email ID
- Fill the basic information. Existing users can simply login by using their preferred registered accounts
- The app provides a model initially for a demo to get familiar with the game. But the parents need to purchase a booklet for an interactive experience
- In Kude menu, activate Scan to view images of monuments/animals in the given book in 3D
- Parents can only add up to 3 children to scan the images in the book
- Once the images are successfully detected, a 3D model of scanned images appears on the screen
- Press the lock mode & pinch out/ in enlarge/reduce. Plus rotate to view from 360 angles to read all the details about the objects
- KUBE also involves a quiz competition to boost your kid’s confidence & enhance visualization
- Scoreboard helps children to measure performance & keep a check on a level of improvement
- To enjoy, click a selfie & share with friends & family